Whether you love this holiday, or greatly despise it, Valentine’s Day is only a few days away. I’m normally never opposed to the holiday because even though I might not have a Valentine to celebrate with, there is always chocolate. Always. And sometimes that is better than a date or plans anyway, am I right? Today I have teamed up again with my blogger besties, Kayla from Kayla’s Five Things and Andie from Gingersnap to share some Valentine’s day posts including my marshmallow pops, DIY valentines and Valentine party decor.
I wanted to make these marshmallow pops because since it’s officially snuggle weather, there’s no better time to snuggle up on the couch this weekend to watch a movie with some hot cocoa and marshmallows in hand. These pops can easily be put in hot cocoa or eaten by themselves. Hope you enjoy! x
What You Need:
– White chocolate chips (you can also use icing)
– Red food dye
– Paper Straws
– Hot Cocoa
– Put the marshmallows on paper straws
– Melt chocolate chips and add red food dye
– Let the chocolate cool for 5-10 minutes
– Decorate the marshmallows with chocolate and sprinkles
– Let cool and add to hot chocolate!
Recipe Inspiration from Honey & Lime Blog
SWEATER (THRIFT) | RINGS (STERLING FOREVER | H&M | ACCESSORY CONCIERGE)